Be a professional coach in education!
The C.O.A.C.H. programme is intended for education leaders, teachers and educators who are willing to develop professionally to become coaches. As entrance requirements, participants need to be member of the staff in education (schools, universities, training centres etc) and should be committed to complete the programme.
Attending this C.O.A.C.H. programme will equip trainees with the tools and capabilities to coach at the most effective levels in education
Participants will learn to:
- Improve their potential for a career as an international, certified coach professional within the educational system
- Use personal and professional knowledge and skills to enhance learning
- Collaborate better with other learners in educational systems across cultures
- Get hands-on experience and learn from supportive feedback from colleagues
- Learn from reflection on action over time
- Have fun learning from your mistakes
- Gain a sense of achievement moving beyond your comfort zone into mastery
- Make the most of support from a community to develop skills in the own profession